My Sigma Kabuki brush came in today, and from the first second I touched my face with this brush, I fell in love with this tool, lol! This brush is so soft, that it's crazy!
Sigma F80 is also really dense, so it works really amazing with liquid foundations, this brush also doesn't "eat" lots of your product, like less thick brushes have tendency to.
I definitely love this brush more than my ELF foundation brush (which is a totally different type of brush too, but I'm just saying in general :D )
That type of a brush works much better and easier on face, and gives it this flawless look, that we're all looking for :)
And now suprise for all my lovely followers! Sigma Beauty is giving away Sigma F80 Kabuki Brush for my one lucky reader!
So enter now and this brush could be yours!
1. You must be a public follower of this blog
2. You must be over 16 - if you are under please get permission
3. To enter leave ONE "enter me" comment along with your name, gfc name, country and email
4. This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY
5. Giveaway ends 7th May 2011
6. The winner will be selected by www.random.org
+4 Like my Facebook page
+1 Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet 3 times, if you want to do it, please, at least few hours break between each tweet ) you earn extra +2
+5 Post this giveaway on your sidebar, using first picture.
+10 Do a blog post about this giveaway and include a picture.
Good Luck!! xoxox