31 October 2012
I was pretty pleased with the fact that the palette has both matte and shimmery colors, as well as few neutrals and great highlighting shades.
The another 30 colors are more vibrant, shimmery and great for doing smokey eyes! I really like that they included that gorgeous golden shade, which applied to your inner corners make your eyes really pop :-)
This palette is my first BH Cosmetics product and I have to say, that I am pretty impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows. They are very pigmented (swatches below without the primer) and soft. They blend really easy and are not chalky.
You can create plenty of fun day&night looks with it!
And now the fun part :) Bh Cosmetics was nice enough to give away BH DAY & NIGHT palette to one of my Reader! :) Enter below. Open to US only
Good luck and have a fab day, xox
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (43)
- ► 2013 (110)
- BH Cosmetics Day&Night eyeshadow palette review & ...
- Top 5 Favorite Products in Month October 2012
- FOTD - My Halloween makeup!
- October 2012 Beauty Deals, Promotions & Discounts!...
- Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Baby Pink Review!
- Affordable Fabulosity: Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 0...
- DIY Salon Nails At Home: Gelish Nails Tutorial!
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer Review!
- Bath & Body Works Fall Haul ♥
- Top 3 Favorite Products in Month September 2012!
- ▼ October 2012 (10)