14 October 2012
Rimmel Natural Bronzer was the first brozer, I have ever owned in my life. I was 17 and I just discovered, how a little bit of color on your cheeks can transform your face into a healthy and glowing looking. I remember that I repurchased this product like two or three years later and then start using other brands and kinda forgot about it.
I used to really love it, because it was matte and it had a beautiful natural looking warm shade, so when I saw it yesterday at the drugstore, I needed to get it!
I saw two shades of this bronzer one matte and one with a little bit of shimmer. I got the matte one in 022 called Sun Bronze ♥
Some bronzers that have darker shades and are heavy pigmented, may leave smears on your face, if you apply too much product. What I love about Rimmel Sun Bronze is that the shade is a warm light brown and you can easily build up the desire "sunkissed glow" without looking fake tan ;)
I couldn't be more happy to start using this product again, and it is definitely my favorite drugstore bronzer! It even beat the E.l.f Studio Cool Matte Bronzer !
What is your favorite drugstore bronzer?
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (43)
- ► 2013 (110)
- BH Cosmetics Day&Night eyeshadow palette review & ...
- Top 5 Favorite Products in Month October 2012
- FOTD - My Halloween makeup!
- October 2012 Beauty Deals, Promotions & Discounts!...
- Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Baby Pink Review!
- Affordable Fabulosity: Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 0...
- DIY Salon Nails At Home: Gelish Nails Tutorial!
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer Review!
- Bath & Body Works Fall Haul ♥
- Top 3 Favorite Products in Month September 2012!
- ▼ October 2012 (10)